Average traffic usage per 24 hours
Dec 4, 2023
The average 24-hour traffic usage between the Administration Server and a managed device is as follows:
- Traffic from the Administration Server to the managed device is 840 KB.
- Traffic from the managed device to the Administration Server is 1 MB.
The traffic was measured under the following conditions:
- The managed device had Network Agent and Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Linux installed.
- The device was not assigned a distribution point.
- Vulnerability and patch management was not enabled.
- The frequency of synchronization with the Administration Server was 15 minutes.