Copying a policy
Nov 27, 2023
You can copy policies from one administration group to another.
To copy a policy to another administration group:
- In the main menu, go to Devices → Policies & profiles.
- Select the check box next to the policy (or policies) that you want to copy.
- Click the Copy button.
On the right side of the screen, the tree of the administration groups appears.
- In the tree, select the target group, that is, the group to which you want to copy the policy (or policies).
- Click the Copy button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click OK to confirm the operation.
The policy (policies) will be copied to the target group with all its profiles. The status of each copied policy in the target group will be Inactive. You can change the status to Active at any time.
If a policy with the name identical to that of the newly moved policy already exists in the target group, the name of the newly moved policy is expanded with the (<next sequence number>) index, for example: (1).