Viewing information about deleted objects
Nov 27, 2023
Information about deleted objects is stored in the Deleted objects folder for the same amount of time as object revisions (the recommended period is 90 days).
Only users with Read permission in the Deleted objects area of rights can view the list of deleted objects (see Assigning permissions to users and groups for more information).
To view the list of deleted objects,
In the console tree, select Deleted objects (by default, Deleted objects is a subfolder of the Advanced folder).
If you do not have Read permission in the Deleted objects area of rights, an empty list is displayed in the Deleted objects folder.
The workspace of the Deleted objects folder contains the following information about deleted objects:
- Name. The name of the object.
- Type. Object type, such as policy, task, or installation package.
- Time. Time when the object was deleted.
- User. Account name of the user who deleted the object.
To view more information about an object:
- In the console tree, select Deleted objects (by default, Deleted objects is a subfolder of the Advanced folder).
- In the Deleted objects workspace, select the object that you want.
The box for working with the selected object appears on the right side of the workspace.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the Properties link in the box.
- Right-click the object you selected in the workspace, and in the context menu select Properties.
The properties window of the object opens, displaying the following tabs:
- Revision history