Assigning a user as a device owner
Dec 4, 2023
For information about assigning a user as a mobile device owner, see Kaspersky Security for Mobile Help.
To assign a user as a device owner:
- If you want to assign an owner of a device connected to a virtual Administration Server, first switch to the virtual Administration Server:
- In the main menu, click the chevron icon () to the right of the current Administration Server name.
- Select the required Administration Server.
- In the main menu, go to Users & roles → Users.
A user list opens. If you are currently connected to a virtual Administration Server, the list includes users from the current virtual Administration Server and the primary Administration Server.
- Click the name of the user account that you want to assign as a device owner.
- In the user settings window that opens, select the Devices tab.
- Click Add.
- From the device list, select the device that you want to assign to the user.
- Click OK.
The selected device is added to the list of devices assigned to the user.
You can perform the same operation at Devices → Managed devices, by clicking the name of the device that you want to assign, and then clicking the Manage device owner link.