Modifying a policy profile
Dec 4, 2023
The capability to edit a policy profile is only available for policies of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows.
To modify a policy profile:
- Proceed to the list of profiles of a policy that you want.
The list of policy profiles appears.
- On the Policy profiles tab, click the policy profile that you want to modify.
The policy profile properties window opens.
- Configure the profile in the properties window:
- If necessary, on the General tab, change the profile name and enable or disable the profile.
- Edit the profile activation rules.
- Edit the application settings.
For details about settings of security applications, please see the documentation of the corresponding application.
- Click Save.
The modified settings will take effect either after the device is synchronized with the Administration Server (if the policy profile is active), or after an activation rule is triggered (if the policy profile is inactive).