Viewing and configuring the actions when devices show inactivity
Dec 4, 2023
If client devices within a group are inactive, you can get notifications about it. You can also automatically delete such devices.
To view or configure the actions when the devices in the group show inactivity:
- In the main menu, go to Devices → Hierarchy of groups.
- Click the name of the required administration group.
The administration group properties window opens.
- In the properties window, go to the Settings tab.
- In the Inheritance section, enable or disable the following options:
- In the Device activity section, enable or disable the following options:
- Click Save.
Your changes are saved and applied.