General task settings
Nov 27, 2023
This section contains the settings that you can view and configure for most of your tasks. The list of settings available depends on the task you are configuring.
Settings specified during task creation
You can specify the following settings when creating a task. Some of these settings can also be modified in the properties of the created task.
- Operating system restart settings:
- Task scheduling settings:
- Scheduled start setting:
- Run missed tasks
- Use automatically randomized delay for task starts
- Use randomized delay for task starts within an interval of (min)
- Devices to which the task will be assigned:
- Account settings:
Settings specified after task creation
You can specify the following settings only after a task is created.
- Group task settings:
- Advanced scheduling settings:
- Notification settings:
- Store task history block:
- Notify administrator of task execution results
- Notify of errors only
- Security settings.
- Task scope settings.
Depending on how the task scope is determined, the following settings are present:
- Revision history.