Converting the filter into the extended format
Dec 4, 2023
The extended filter format for report templates is supported only in Kaspersky Security Center 12 and later versions. After conversion of the default filter into the extended format, the report template becomes incompatible with Administration Servers on your network that have earlier versions of Kaspersky Security Center installed. Information from these Administration Servers will not be received for the report.
To convert the report template default filter into the extended format:
- In the console tree, select the node with the name of the required Administration Server.
- In the workspace of the node, select the Reports tab.
- In the list of report templates, select the required report template.
- In the context menu of the selected report template, select Properties.
- In the properties window that opens, select the Fields section.
- In the Details fields tab click the Convert filter link.
- In the window that opens, click the OK button.
Conversion into the extended filter format is irreversible for the report template to which it is applied. If you clicked the Convert filter link accidentally, you can cancel the changes by clicking the Cancel button in the report template properties window.
- To apply the changes, close the report template properties window by clicking the OK button.
When the report template properties window opens again, the newly available Filters section is displayed. In this section you can configure the extended filter.