Viewing statistics of vulnerabilities on managed devices
Dec 4, 2023
You can view statistics for each software vulnerability on managed devices. Statistics is represented as a diagram. The diagram displays the number of devices with the following statuses:
- Ignored on: <number of devices>. The status is assigned if, in the vulnerability properties, you have manually set the option to ignore the vulnerability.
- Fixed on: <number of devices>. The status is assigned if the task to fix the vulnerability has successfully completed.
- Fix scheduled on: <number of devices>. The status is assigned if you have created the task to fix the vulnerability but the task is not performed yet.
- Patch applied on: <number of devices>. The status is assigned if you have manually selected a software update to fix the vulnerability but this software updated has not fixed the vulnerability.
- Fix required on: <number of devices>. The status is assigned if the vulnerability was fixed only on the part of managed devices, and it is required to be fixed on the rest part of managed devices.
To view the statistics of a vulnerability on managed devices:
- In the Advanced → Application management folder in the console tree, select the Software vulnerabilities subfolder.
The page displays a list of vulnerabilities in applications detected on managed devices.
- Select a vulnerability for which you want to view the statistics.
In the block for working with a selected object, a diagram of the vulnerability statuses is displayed. Clicking a status opens a list of devices on which the vulnerability has the selected status.