Assigning distribution points automatically
Dec 4, 2023
We recommend that you assign distribution points automatically. Kaspersky Security Center will then select on its own which devices must be assigned distribution points.
To assign distribution points automatically:
- Open the main application window.
- In the console tree, select the node with the name of the Administration Server for which you want to assign distribution points automatically.
- In the context menu of the Administration Server, click Properties.
- In the Administration Server properties window, in the Sections pane select Distribution points.
- In the right part of the window, select the Automatically assign distribution points option.
If automatic assignment of devices as distribution points is enabled, you cannot configure distribution points manually or edit the list of distribution points.
- Click OK.
Administration Server assigns and configures distribution points automatically.