Moving devices to an administration group manually
Nov 27, 2023
You can move devices from one administration group to another, or from the group of unassigned devices to an administration group.
To move one or several devices to a selected administration group:
- Open the administration group from which you want to move the devices. To do this, perform one of the following:
- To open an administration group, in the main menu, go to Devices → Managed devices, click the path link in the Current path field, and select an administration group in the left-side pane that opens.
- To open the Unassigned devices group, in the main menu, go to Discovery & deployment → Unassigned devices.
- Select the check boxes next to the devices that you want to move to a different group.
- Click the Move to group button.
- In the hierarchy of administration groups, select the check box next to the administration group to which you want to move the selected devices.
- Click the Move button.
The selected devices are moved to the selected administration group.