Downloading trace files of an application
Nov 27, 2023
To download a trace file of an application:
- Open the remote diagnostics window of a client device.
- In the remote diagnostics window, click Remote diagnostics.
- In the Statuses and logs window that opens, select the Kaspersky applications section.
This opens the list of Kaspersky applications installed on the device.
In the Tracing section, click the Trace files button.
This opens the Device tracing logs window, where a list of trace files is displayed.
- In the list of trace files, select the file that you want.
- Do one of the following:
- Download the selected file by clicking the Download entire file.
- Download a portion of the selected file:
- Click Download a portion.
- In the window that opens, specify the name and the file portion to download, according to your needs.
- Click Download.
The selected file, or its portion, is downloaded to the location that you specify.