Cloud environment configuration in Kaspersky Security Center Web Console
Dec 4, 2023
To configure Kaspersky Security Center by using the Configure cloud environment wizard, you must have the following:
- Specific credentials for a cloud environment:
- An IAM role that has been granted the right to poll the cloud segment or an IAM user account that has been granted the right to poll the cloud segment (for work with Amazon Web Services)
- Azure Application ID, password, and subscription (for work with Microsoft Azure)
- Google client email, Project ID, and private key (for work with Google Cloud)
- Installation packages:
- Network Agent for Windows
- Network Agent for Linux
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Linux
- Web plug-in for Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Linux
- At least one of the following:
- Installation package and web plug-in for Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows (recommended)
- Installation package and web plug-in for Kaspersky Security for Windows Server
The Configure cloud environment wizard starts automatically at the first connection to Administration Server through Administration Console if you deploy Kaspersky Security Center from a ready-to-use image. You can also start the wizard manually at any time.
To start the Configure cloud environment wizard manually,
In the main menu, go to Discovery & deployment → Deployment & assignment → Configure cloud environment.
The wizard starts.
An average work session for cloud environment configuration lasts about 15 minutes.