Step 4. Specifying the network details of the virtual Administration Server
Dec 4, 2023
To specify the network details of the new virtual Administration Server instance:
- In Network to use, select the domain network to which the current cluster node is connected.
- Do either of the following:
- If DHCP is used in the selected network to assign IP addresses, select the Use DHCP option.
- If DHCP is not used in the selected network, specify the required IP address.
The IP address that you specify must differ from the cluster IP address.
- Click Add to apply the specified settings.
You will be able to use the automatically assigned or the specified IP address to connect Administration Console or Kaspersky Security Center Web Console to Administration Server.