Updating Administration Server
Dec 4, 2023
You can install Administration Server updates by using Update Administration Server wizard.
To install an Administration Server update:
- In the main menu, go to Operations → Kaspersky applications → Seamless updates.
- Run the Update Administration Server wizard in one of the following ways:
- Click the name of an Administration Server update in the list of updates, and in the window that opens, click the Run Update Administration Server wizard link.
- Click the Run Update Administration Server wizard link in the notification field at the top of the window.
- In the Update Administration Server wizard window, select one of the following to specify when to install an update:
- Install now. Select this option if you want to install the update now.
- Postpone installation. Select this option if you want to install the update later. In this case, a notification about this update will be displayed.
- Ignore update. Select this option if you do not want to install an update and do not want to receive notifications about this update.
- Select the Create backup copy of Administration Server before update installation option if you want to create a backup of Administration Server before installing the update.
- Click the OK button to finish the wizard.
In the backup process is interrupted, the update installation process is also interrupted.