Enabling two-step verification for your own account
Dec 4, 2023
You can enable two-step verification only for your own account.
Before you enable two-step verification for your account, ensure that an authenticator application is installed on your mobile device. Ensure that the time set in the authenticator application is synchronized with the time set of the device on which Administration Server is installed.
To enable two-step verification for a user account:
- In the main menu, go to Users & roles → Users.
- Click the name of your account.
- In the user settings window that opens, select the Authentication security tab.
- On the Authentication security tab:
- Select the Request user name, password, and security code (two-step verification) option. Click the Save button.
- In the two-step verification window that opens, click View how to set up two-step verification.
Enter the secret key in the authenticator application or click View QR code and scan the QR code by the authenticator application on your mobile device to receive one-time security code.
- In the two-step verification window, specify the security code generated by the authenticator application, and then click the Check and apply button.
- Click the Save button.
Two-step verification is enabled for your account.