Excluding accounts from two-step verification
Dec 4, 2023
You can exclude user accounts from two-step verification if you have the Modify object ACLs right in the General features: User permissions functional area.
If a user account is excluded from the list of two-step verification for all users, this user does not have to use two-step verification.
Excluding accounts from two-step verification can be necessary for service accounts that cannot pass the security code during authentication.
If you want to exclude some user accounts from two-step verification:
- You must perform Active Directory polling in order to refresh the list of Administration Server users, if you want to exclude Active Directory accounts.
- In the main menu, click the settings icon () next to the name of the required Administration Server.
The Administration Server properties window opens.
- On the Authentication security tab of the properties window, in the two-step verification exclusions table click the Add button.
- In the window that opens:
- Select the user accounts that you want to exclude.
- Click the OK button.
The selected user accounts are excluded from two-step verification.