Enabling two-step verification for all users
Nov 27, 2023
You can enable two-step verification for all users of Administration Server if your account has the Modify object ACLs right in the General features: User permissions functional area and if you are authenticated by using two-step verification.
To enable two-step verification for all users:
- In the Kaspersky Security Center console tree, open the context menu of the Administration Server folder, and then select Properties.
- In the Administration Server properties window, in the Sections pane, select Advanced, and then Two-step verification.
- Click the Set as required button to enable two-step verification for all users.
- If you did not enable two-step verification for your account, the application opens the window for enabling two-step verification for your own account.
- Enter the secret key in the authenticator application to receive one-time security code. You can specify the secret key into the authenticator application manually or scan the QR code by the authenticator application on your mobile device to receive one-time security code.
- Specify the security code generated by the authenticator application, and then click the OK button to exit the two-step verification properties window.
- In the Two-step verification section, click the Apply button, and then click the OK button.
Two-step verification is enabled for all users. From now on, all users of Administration Server, including the users that were added after enabling this option, have to configure two-step verification for their accounts, except for the users whose accounts are excluded from two-step verification.