Editing the name of a security code issuer
Nov 27, 2023
You can have several identifiers (they are called issuers) for different Administration Servers. You can change the name of a security code issuer in case, for example, the Administration Server already uses a similar name of security code issuer for another Administration Server. By default, the name of a security code issuer is the same as the name of the Administration Server.
After you change the security code issuer name you have to reissue a new secret key and pass it to the authenticator application.
To specify a new name of a security code issuer:
- In the Kaspersky Security Center console tree, open the context menu of the Administration Server folder, and then select Properties.
- In the Administration Server properties window, in the Sections pane, select Advanced, and then Two-step verification.
- Specify a new security code issuer name in the Security code issuer field.
- Click the Apply button in the Two-step verification section.
- Click the OK button in the Two-step verification section.
A new security code issuer name is specified for the Administration Server.