Disabling two-step verification for all users
Dec 4, 2023
You can disable two-step verification for all users of the Administration Server if you have Modify object ACLs right in the General features: User permissions functional area and if you are authenticated by using two-step verification.
To disable two-step verification for all users:
- In the Kaspersky Security Center console tree, open the context menu of the Administration Server folder, and then select Properties.
- In the Administration Server properties window, in the Sections pane, select Advanced, and then Two-step verification.
- Click the Set as optional button to disable two-step verification for all the users.
- Click the Apply button in the Two-step verification section.
- Click the OK button in the Two-step verification section.
Two-step verification is disabled for all users.