Renewing licenses for Kaspersky applications
Dec 4, 2023
You can renew a Kaspersky application license that has expired or is about to expire (in less than 30 days).
To renew an expired license or a license that is about to expire:
- Do either of the following:
- In the main menu, go to Operations → Licensing → Kaspersky licenses.
- In the main menu, go to Monitoring & reporting → Dashboard, and then click the View expiring licenses link next to a notification.
The Kaspersky licenses window opens, where you can view and renew licenses.
- Click the Renew license link next to the required license.
By clicking a license renewal link, you agree to transfer to Kaspersky the following information about Kaspersky Security Center: its version, the localization you are using, the software license ID (that is, the ID of the license you are renewing), and whether you purchased the license via a partner company or not.
- In the window of the license renewal service that opens follow the instructions to renew a license.
The license is renewed.
In Kaspersky Security Center Web Console, the notifications are displayed when a license is about to expire, according to the following schedule:
- 30 days before the expiration
- 7 days before the expiration
- 3 days before the expiration
- 24 hours before the expiration
- When a license has expired