Viewing information about the detects of threats
Dec 4, 2023
You can enable or disable displaying information about alerts.
To enable or disable displaying the Alerts section in the main menu:
- In the main menu, go to your account settings, and then select Interface options.
- In the Interface options window that opens, enable or disable the Show EDR alerts option.
- Click Save.
The console displays the Alerts subsection in the Monitoring & reporting section of the main menu. In the Alerts subsection, you can view information about the detects of threats on the endpoint devices. If you add a license key for EDR Optimum, then Kaspersky Security Center Web Console automatically displays Alerts subsection in the Monitoring & reporting section of the main menu. Also, you can add a widget that displays information about alerts. Also, if you installed the plug-in EDR Optimum, you can view detailed information about detected threats by clicking more details link.
Use the Filter menu to filter alerts by date and field values.
The Object type field contains the following values:
- Phishing link
- malicious tool
- other application
- Dangerous packed program
- Dangerous behavior
The Automatic response field contains the following values:
- Malicious object detected
- Object deleted
- Object disinfected
- Object failed to disinfect
- Object moved to Quarantine
- Password-protected archive detected
- Virus detected