Importing a task
Nov 27, 2023
Kaspersky Security Center allows you to import a task from a KLT file. The KLT file contains the exported task and its settings.
To import a task:
- In the main menu, go to Devices → Tasks.
- Click the Import button.
- Click the Browse button to choose a task file that you want to import.
- In the opened window, specify the path to the KLT task file, and then click the Open button. Note that you can select only one task file.
The task processing starts.
- After the task is processed successfully, select the devices to which you want to assign the task. To do this, select one of the following options:
- Specify the task scope.
- Click the Complete button to finish the task import.
The notification with the import results appears. If the task is imported successfully, you can click the Details link to view the task properties.
After a successful import, the task is displayed in the task list. The task settings and schedule are also imported. The task will be started according to its schedule.
If the newly imported task has an identical name to an existing task, the name of the imported task is expanded with the (<next sequence number>) index, for example: (1), (2).