Distributing updates to secondary Administration Servers automatically
Nov 27, 2023
To distribute the updates of the selected application to secondary Administration Servers immediately after the updates are downloaded to the primary Administration Server repository:
- In the console tree, in the primary Administration Server node, select the Tasks folder.
- In the list of tasks in the workspace, select the Download updates to the repository of the Administration Server task of the Administration Server.
- Open the Settings section of the selected task in one of the following ways:
- By selecting Properties in the context menu of the task.
- By clicking the Edit settings link in the information box for the selected task.
- In the Settings section of the task properties window, select the Other settings subsection, and then click the Configure link.
- In the Other settings window that opens, select the Force update of secondary Administration Servers check box.
In the settings of the updates download task of the Administration Server, on the Settings tab of the task properties window, select the Force update of secondary Administration Servers check box.
After the primary Administration Server retrieves updates, the update download tasks automatically start on secondary Administration Servers regardless of their schedule.