Creating a report delivery task
Nov 27, 2023
Reports can be emailed. Delivery of reports in Kaspersky Security Center is carried out using the report delivery task.
To create a delivery task for a single report:
- In the console tree, select the node with the name of the required Administration Server.
- In the workspace of the node, select the Reports tab.
- In the list of report templates, select the report template that you need.
- In the context menu of the selected report template, select Deliver reports.
The Report delivery task creation wizard starts. Follow the instructions of the wizard.
To create a delivery task for multiple reports:
- In the console tree, under the node with the name of the required Administration Server, select the Tasks folder.
- In the workspace of the Tasks folder, click the Create a task button.
The New task wizard starts. Follow the instructions of the wizard.
The newly created report delivery task is displayed in the Tasks folder in the console tree.
The report delivery task is created automatically if the email settings were specified during Kaspersky Security Center installation.