Displaying inherited policy in a subgroup
Nov 27, 2023
To enable the display of inherited policies for a nested administration group:
- In the console tree, select the administration group for which inherited policies have to be displayed.
- In the workspace of the selected group, select the Policies tab.
- In the context menu of the list of policies, select View → Inherited policies.
Inherited policies are displayed in the list of policies with the following icon:
- —If they were inherited from a group created on the primary Administration Server.
- —If they were inherited from a top-level group.
When the settings inheritance mode is enabled, inherited policies are only available for modification in the group in which they were created. Modification of inherited policies is not available in the group that inherits them.