Installing Administration Console on the administrator's workstation
Dec 4, 2023
You can install Administration Console on the administrator's workstation separately and manage Administration Server over the network using that Console.
To install Administration Console on the administrator's workstation:
- Run the setup.exe executable file.
A window opens prompting you to select Kaspersky applications to install.
- In the application selection window, click the Install only Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console link to run the Administration Console setup wizard. Follow the instructions of the wizard.
- Select a destination folder. By default, this will be <Disk>:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Security Center Console. If such a folder does not exist, it is created automatically during the installation. You can change the destination folder by using the Browse button.
- On the last page of the setup wizard click the Start button to start installation of Administration Console.
When the wizard completes, Administration Console will be installed on the administrator's workstation.
To install Administration Console on the administrator's workstation in silent mode:
- Read the End User License Agreement. Use the command below only if you understand and accept the terms of the End User License Agreement.
- In the
Distrib\Consolefolder of the Kaspersky Security Center distribution kit, run the setup.exe file by using the following command:
setup.exe /s /v"EULA=1"
If you want to install all management plug-ins from the
Distrib\Console\Pluginsfolder together with the Administration Console, run the following command:
setup.exe /s /v"EULA=1" /pALL
If you want to specify which management plug-ins to install from the
Distrib\Console\Pluginsfolder together with the Administration Console, specify the plug-ins after the "/p" key and separate them with a semicolon:
setup.exe /s /v"EULA=1" /pP1;P2;P3
P3are plug-in names that correspond to the plug-in folder names in the
Distrib\Console\Pluginsfolder. For example:
setup.exe /s /v"EULA=1" /pKES4Mac;KESS;MDM4IOS
Administration Console and the management plug-ins (if any) will be installed on the administrator's workstation.
After installing Administration Console, you must connect to the Administration Server. To do this, run Administration Console and, in the window that opens, specify the name or the IP address of the device on which Administration Server is installed, as well as the settings of the account used to connect to it. After connection to Administration Server is established, you can manage the anti-virus protection system using this Administration Console.
You can remove Administration Console with standard Microsoft Windows add / remove tools.