Adding information about new devices
Dec 4, 2023
To add information about new devices on the network:
- In the Repositories folder of the console tree, select the Hardware subfolder.
- In the workspace of the Hardware folder, click the Add device button to open the New device window.
The New device window opens.
- In the New device window, in the Type drop-down list select a device type that you want to add.
- Click OK.
The device properties window opens on the General section.
- In the General section, fill in the entry fields with data on the device. The General section lists the following settings:
- Enterprise device. Select the check box if you want to assign the Enterprise attribute to the device. Using this attribute, you can search for devices in the Hardware folder.
- Device is written off. Select the check box if you do not want the device to be displayed in the list of devices in the Hardware folder.
- Click Apply.
The new device will be displayed in the workspace of the Hardware folder.