Working with user accounts
Dec 4, 2023
Kaspersky Security Center allows you to manage user accounts and groups of accounts. The application supports two types of accounts:
- Accounts of organization employees. Administration Server retrieves data of the accounts of those users when polling the organization's network.
- Accounts of internal users. These accounts are applied when virtual Administration Servers are used. Accounts of internal users are created and used only within Kaspersky Security Center.
All user accounts can be viewed in the User accounts folder in the console tree. The User accounts folder is a subfolder of the Advanced folder by default.
You can perform the following actions on user accounts and groups of accounts:
- Configure users' rights of access to the application features using roles.
- Send messages to users by email and SMS.
- View the list of the user's mobile devices.
- Issue and install certificates on the user's mobile devices.
- View the list of certificates issued to the user.
- Disable two-step verification for a user account.