Deleting a policy profile
Nov 27, 2023
To delete a policy profile:
- In the console tree, select the administration group whose policy profile you want to delete.
- In the workspace of the administration group, select the Policies tab.
- Select a policy and switch to the policy properties window using the context menu.
- Open the Policy profiles section in the properties of the policy of Kaspersky Endpoint Security.
- Select the policy profile that you want to delete and click the Delete button.
The policy profile will be deleted. The active status will pass either to another policy profile whose activation rules are triggered on the device, or to the policy.