Dec 4, 2023
To send a command to the user's mobile device:
- In the Mobile Device Management folder in the console tree, select the Mobile devices subfolder.
The folder workspace displays a list of managed mobile devices.
- Select the user's mobile device to which you need to send a command.
- In the context menu of the mobile device, select Show command log.
- In the Mobile device management commands window, proceed to the section with the name of the command that you need to send to the mobile device, then click the Send command button.
Depending on the command that you have selected, clicking the Send command button may open the window of advanced settings of the application. For example, when you send the command for deleting a provisioning profile from a mobile device, the application prompts you to select the provisioning profile that must be deleted from the mobile device. Define the advanced settings of the command in that window and confirm your selection. After that, the command will be sent to the mobile device.
You can click the Resend button to send the command to the user's mobile device again.
You can click the Remove from queue button to cancel execution of a command that was sent if the command has not yet been executed.
The Command log section displays commands that have been sent to the mobile device, with the respective execution statuses. Click Refresh to update the list of commands.
- Click OK to close the Mobile device management commands window.