Starting the Certificate installation wizard
Dec 4, 2023
You can install the following types of certificates on a user's mobile device:
- Shared certificates for identifying the mobile device
- Mail certificates for configuring the corporate mail on the mobile device
- VPN certificate for configuring access to a virtual private network on the mobile device
To install a certificate on a user's mobile device:
- In the console tree, expand the Mobile Device Management folder and select the Certificates subfolder.
- In the workspace of the Certificates folder, click the Add certificate link to run the Certificate installation wizard.
Follow the instructions of the wizard.
After the wizard finishes, a certificate will be created and added to the list of the user's certificates; in addition, a notification will be sent to the user, providing the user with a link for downloading and installing the certificate on the mobile device. You can view the list of all certificates and export it to a file. You can delete and reissue certificates, as well as view their properties.