Removing a management profile
Dec 4, 2023
To remove an EAS device management profile for a Microsoft Exchange mailbox:
- In the console tree, open the Mobile Device Management folder.
- In the Mobile Device Management folder in the console tree, select the Mobile Device Servers subfolder.
- In the workspace of the Mobile Device Servers folder, select an Exchange Mobile Device Server.
- In the context menu of the Exchange Mobile Device Server, select Properties.
The Mobile Device Server properties window opens.
- In the properties window of the Exchange Mobile Device Server, select the Mailboxes section.
- Select a mailbox and click the Change profiles button.
The Policy profiles window opens.
- In the Policy profiles window, select the profile that you want to remove and click the red Delete button.
The selected profile will be removed from the list of management profiles. The current default profile will be applied to EAS devices managed by the profile that has been removed.
If you want to remove the current default profile, re-assign the "default profile" property to another profile, then remove the first one.