Removing the configuration profile from a device
Dec 4, 2023
To remove a configuration profile from a mobile device:
- In the Mobile Device Management folder in the console tree, select the Mobile devices subfolder.
The folder workspace displays a list of managed mobile devices.
- In the workspace, filter iOS MDM devices by clicking the iOS MDM link.
- Select the user's mobile device from which you have to remove the configuration profile.
You can select multiple mobile devices to remove the profile from them simultaneously.
- In the context menu of the mobile device, select Show command log.
- In the Mobile device management commands window, proceed to the Remove profile section and click the Send command button.
You can also send the command to the mobile device by selecting All commands from the context menu of the device, and then selecting Remove profile.
The Remove profiles window opens showing a list of profiles.
- Select from the list the profile that you have to remove from the mobile device. You can select multiple profiles to remove them from the mobile device simultaneously. To select the range of profiles, use the Shift key. To combine profiles into a group, use the CTRL key.
- Click OK to send the command to the mobile device.
When the command is executed, the selected configuration profile will be removed from the user's mobile device. If the command is executed successfully, the current status of the command will be shown as Completed.
You can click the Resend button to send the command to the user's mobile device again.
You can click the Remove from queue button to cancel execution of a command that was sent if the command has not yet been executed.
The Command log section displays commands that have been sent to the mobile device, with the respective execution statuses. Click Refresh to update the list of commands.
- Click OK to close the Mobile device management commands window.