Configuring the restart of a client device
Dec 4, 2023
When using, installing, or removing Kaspersky Security Center, you may have to restart the device. You can specify the restart settings only for devices running Windows.
To configure the restart of a client device:
- In the console tree, select the administration group for which you have to configure the restart.
- In the workspace of the group, select the Policies tab.
- In the workspace, select a policy of Kaspersky Security Center Network Agent in the list of policies, and then select Properties in the context menu of the policy.
- In the policy properties window, select the Restart management section.
- Select the action that must be performed if a restart of the device is required:
- Select Do not restart the operating system to block automatic restart.
- Select Restart the operating system automatically if necessary to allow automatic restart.
- Select Prompt user for action to enable prompting the user to allow the restart.
You can specify the frequency of restart requests, and enable forced restart and forced closure of applications in blocked sessions on the device by selecting the corresponding check boxes and time settings in spin boxes.
- Click OK to save changes and close the policy properties window.
Restart of the device will now be configured.