Configuring protection on a client organization's network
Dec 4, 2023
After Administration Server installation is complete, Administration Console launches and prompts you to perform the initial setup through the relevant wizard. When the quick start wizard is running, the following policies and tasks are created in the root administration group:
- Policy of Kaspersky Endpoint Security
- Group task for updating Kaspersky Endpoint Security
- Group task for scanning a device with Kaspersky Endpoint Security
- Policy of Network Agent
- Vulnerability scan task (task of Network Agent)
- Updates installation and vulnerabilities fix task (task of Network Agent)
Policies and tasks are created with the default settings, which may turn out to be sub-optimal or even inadmissible for the organization. Therefore, you must check the properties of objects that have been created and modify them manually, if necessary.
This section contains information about manual configuration of policies, tasks, and other settings of Administration Server, and information about the distribution point, building an administration group structure and hierarchy of tasks, and other settings.