Cloud environment configuration wizard in Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console
February 5, 2024
To configure Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console using this wizard, you must have the following:
- Specific credentials for a cloud environment:
- An IAM user account that has been granted the right to poll the cloud segment (for work with Amazon Web Services)
- Azure Application ID, password, and subscription (for work with Microsoft Azure)
- Google client email, Project ID, and private key (for work with Google Cloud)
- Installation packages:
- Network Agent for Windows
- Network Agent for Linux
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Linux
- Web plug-in for Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Linux
- At least one of the following:
- Installation package and web plug-in for Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows (recommended)
- Installation package and web plug-in for Kaspersky Security for Windows Server
The Cloud environment configuration wizard starts automatically at the first connection to Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console if your workspace was created by using the Kaspersky Hybrid Cloud Security license. You can also start the Cloud environment configuration wizard manually at any time.
To start the Cloud environment configuration wizard manually,
In the main menu, go to Discovery & deployment → Deployment & assignment → Configure cloud environment.
The wizard starts.
An average work session with this wizard lasts about 15 minutes.