Kaspersky Security Cloud notifications displayed in a child’s account
The article refers to Kaspersky Security Cloud — Family and Kaspersky Security Cloud — Personal.
Kaspersky Security Cloud analyzes the actions performed on the computer. If Kaspersky Security Cloud detects that children are using the computer while Kaspersky Safe Kids is not installed, it will show a notification on My Kaspersky recommending you to install the application for children protection. If Kaspersky Safe Kids is already installed, the notification will not appear.
If Kaspersky Safe Kids is installed, the following types of notifications are not shown in the child’s account:
- Events unrelated to computer security
- Operating system vulnerabilities
- Connection to the home wi-fi network
- Connection of a new device to the home wi-fi network
- Strength of passwords the user enters on websites
- Notifications on websites
You can change the set of notifications displayed in a child’s account in Settings → Additional → Notifications.