How to roll back to the previous version of Kaspersky Security Cloud and keep the application settings
Latest update: May 14, 2018 ID: 14387
The following features have been discontinued in Kaspersky Security Cloud version 220.127.116.118:
System Changes Control
Control of communication in social networks
You can configure spam relocation rules using the Outlook features.
The following Anti-Spam features keep functioning:
For the full list of changes, see this article.
If the discontinued features are important for you, return to the earlier version of Kaspersky Security Cloud.
How to roll back to the previous version
- Simultaneously press Win and E keys on your keyboard.
- Open the folder:
- C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Security Cloud 19.0.0 — for 32-bit operating systems.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Security Cloud 19.0.0 — for 64-bit operating systems.
- Copy the install.cfg.imported file to Desktop.
- Rename the copied file into settings.cfg.
- Remove Kaspersky Security Cloud. In the Saving objects window, select the License information checkbox. See the removal guide in this article.
- Restart the computer and download the installation file of the previous version from the Kaspersky Lab server.
- Run the downloaded installer.
- Skip the search for the latest version and proceed with the installation.
- When the installation is completed, open the main application window. If you’re not sure how to open the application, see this article.
- Click the settings icon in the lower-left corner of the window.
- Go to General and click Manage Settings → Import settings.
- Choose settings.cfg and click Open. The settings have been imported.
- In the settings window, go to the Additional section and select Update.
- Select Do not download new versions automatically and do not notify me when new versions are available.
Your settings have been applied to the installed version of Kaspersky Security Cloud.