Secure Connection in Kaspersky Security Cloud 19
Kaspersky Secure Connection provides the following advantages:
- Establishes a secure connection, prevents your online activity from being tracked, hides your IP address and location, and transfers your data over a secure VPN tunnel.
- Checks the status of a wireless network (hotspot). If the Wi-Fi network is insecure, it prompts you to enable a secure connection.
- Recommends for which websites and apps a secure connection should be used.
Use Kaspersky Secure Connection every time you connect to the Internet. To keep your private information and payment credentials secure, it is especially important to enable a secure connection when you connect to a public wireless network, shop online or use social networks,
Kaspersky Secure Connection is installed alongside Kaspersky Security Cloud. You can open Kaspersky Secure Connection from the Kaspersky Security Cloud application window, or by clicking the icon on the desktop.
For detailed information about Kaspersky Secure Connection and how to use it, see the Knowledge Base.
How to install Kaspersky Secure Connection from the Kaspersky Security Cloud application window
- In the main window of Kaspersky Security Cloud, click Secure Connection.
- If you are not sure how to open Kaspersky Security Cloud, see the instructions in this article.
- Click Open.
The Kaspersky Secure Connection main window will open.