How to check your computer for weak system settings with Kaspersky Security Cloud 19
Some settings operating system and application settings can put the security of your computer at risk. Criminals can use such vulnerabilities to attack your computer or network remotely.
To check your computer for weak system settings:
- In the main window of Kaspersky Security Cloud, click More Tools.
- To learn how to open the main application window, see this article.
- Click Weak settings control.
- Click Start scan.
- Wait for the scan to complete. If any weak settings are detected, click the link with the results.
- Click Fix all to fix all the weak settings that were detected. Otherwise, select an action for each item.
Kaspersky Security Cloud will check the computer for any weak system settings. Any weak settings that are detected will be fixed.