How to get Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway trace files
Latest update: January 18, 2019 ID: 12319
To get trace files for Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway, do the following:
- Open the console of the Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway virtual machine or connect to it via SSH.
- Go to Technical Support Mode.
- Export the settings to a file using the command:
# /opt/kaspersky/klms/bin/klms-control --get-app-settings -f <file_name>
- Open the file for editing and find the <tracerSettings> section.
- Find the <level> parameter and set its value to Debug.
- Save the file and import it to the application using the following command:
# /opt/kaspersky/klms/bin/klms-control --set-app-settings -f <file_name>
- Reproduce the issue.
- Open the Kaspersky Secure Mail Gateway web interface and go to Settings → Log → System information. Click Create.
- Download the archive with the trace file and send it to the Kaspersky Lab Technical Support Service.
- Open the application settings file you saved previously for editing. Find the <level> parameter and set its value to Error.
- Import the file to the application in order to disable trace file generation.