How to update Web Control settings in Kaspersky Small Office Security when a timezone is changed
Want to extend the protection or have more management options?
Try Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud. It is an optimal solution for small and medium businesses that protects Windows desktops and file servers, Mac OS devices, iOS and Android mobiles and even Microsoft Oﬀice 365.
When a timezone is changed on the computer, update Web Control settings in Kaspersky Small Office Security. This is necessary in order to correctly calculate the time spent on the Internet and using the computer, as well as to create the Web Control schedule.
How to update Web Control settings when changing a timezone
To update Web Control settings:
- In the pop-up window click Update settings.
- Enter the password for Web Control and click Yes.
The settings will be updated automatically. If you do not want to update the settings at the present time, click Remind me later.
Special considerations for Web Control settings update when a timezone is changed
- Switching to winter and summer time does not require confirmation and is performed automatically.
- Changing of a timezone affects the Web Control schedule and the calculation of time of using the computer and the Internet.
- If changing a timezone does not affect the system date, all settings and limitations set in Web Control work correctly. Calculator of time spent by the user keeps going.
- If changing a timezone affects the system date, the calculator restarts and counts the time as if it is a new day.