Light Agent for Linux policy
January 10, 2024
You can use a Light Agent for Linux policy to configure the following application settings:
- General anti-virus protection settings: the list of objects to detect and the trusted zone.
- File Anti-Virus component settings.
- Settings for connecting Light Agents to SVMs and the Integration Server:
- SVM discovery settings for SVMs running in the network, and settings for receiving information about them.
- Settings for connecting Light Agents to the Integration Server. You must configure a connection if you are using the Integration Server to receive information about SVMs running in the network, and if you are using tags for connecting Light Agents to SVMs.
- Using tags for connecting to SVMs.
- Settings for encrypting the connection between Light Agents and SVM.
- Algorithm used by Light Agents when selecting SVMs.
None of the settings for connecting Light Agents to SVMs and to the Integration Server can be configured when creating a policy for Light Agent for Linux, except SVM discovery settings. You can configure these settings in the policy properties window.
- Backup settings.
For information about configuring general policy settings and event settings, please refer to the Kaspersky Security Center help.