Protection Server policy
January 10, 2024
You can use a Protection Server policy to configure the following application settings:
- Settings for using Kaspersky Security Network (KSN) in application operations.
- Settings for updating application modules when updating application databases.
- Settings for SNMP monitoring of SVM status.
- Settings for connecting SVMs to the Integration Server.
- Settings for connecting Light Agents to SVMs:
- Connection tags for Light Agents.
- Settings for encrypting the connection between Light Agents and SVM.
- SVM advanced settings.
If you want to configure SVM advanced settings, you need to enable their display in the policy.
In the properties of the Protection Server policy, you can enable or disable the use of the Managed Detection and Response functionality in Kaspersky Security operation.
For information about configuring general policy settings and event settings, please refer to the Kaspersky Security Center help.