Using of iChecker technology in the operation of File Anti-Virus
January 10, 2024
You can enable usage of iChecker technology that increases the scanning speed by excluding certain files from scanning according to a special algorithm that accounts for the release date of the application databases, the date when the file was scanned previously, and changes in the scan settings.
To configure use of iChecker technology in the operation of File Anti-Virus:
- Open Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
- In the Managed devices folder of the console tree, open the folder with the name of the administration group to which the relevant protected virtual machines belong.
- In the workspace, select the Policies tab.
- Select the Light Agent for Linux policy in the list of policies and open the Properties: <Policy name> window by double-clicking.
- In the policy properties window, select the File Anti-Virus section in the list on the left.
- In the right part of the window, in the Security level section, click the Settings button.
- In the File Anti-Virus window that opens, on the Additional tab, in the Scan technology section, do one of the following:
- Select the iChecker technology check box to use File Anti-Virus with this technology enabled.
- Clear the iChecker technology check box to use File Anti-Virus with this technology disabled.
- Click OK in the File Anti-Virus window.
- Click the Apply button.