Enabling and disabling the use of an exclusion or exclusion category
January 10, 2024
You can temporarily pause the use of an exclusion or exclusion category without removing it from the list of exclusions.
To enable or disable the use of an exclusions or exclusion categories:
- Open Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
- In the Managed devices folder of the console tree, open the folder with the name of the administration group to which the relevant protected virtual machines belong.
- In the workspace, select the Policies tab.
- Select the Light Agent for Linux policy in the list of policies and open the Properties: <Policy name> window by double-clicking.
- In the policy properties window, select the General Protection Settings section in the list on the left.
- In the right part of the window, in the Exclusions and trusted zone section, click the Settings button.
The Trusted zone window opens on the Exclusions tab.
- Use the check boxes in the list of exclusions to specify which exclusions or exclusion categories you want to use. If the check box next to the name of an exception or exception category is cleared, the use of that exception or exception category is temporarily suspended.
- In the Trusted zone window, click OK.
- Click the Apply button.