Changing the action to take on infected files
January 10, 2024
To change the action on infected files:
- Open Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
- Do one of the following:
- To configure the settings of a task created for the virtual machines within the selected administration group, select the folder with the name of this administration group in the console tree and in the workspace select the Tasks tab.
- To configure the settings of a task created for one or more virtual machines (tasks for a set of devices), select the Tasks folder in the console tree.
- In the list of tasks, select the required virus scan task for Light Agent for Linux and open the Settings: <Task name> window by double-clicking it.
- In the properties window of the task, select the Settings section in the list on the left.
- In the right part of the window, in the Action on threat detection section, select the required option:
- Disinfect. Delete if disinfection fails.
The Disinfect. Delete if disinfection fails option is selected by default.
When files are deleted or disinfected, their copies are saved in Backup.
- Click the Apply button.