Using of iChecker technology
January 10, 2024
You can enable usage of iChecker technology that increases the scanning speed by excluding certain files from scanning according to a special algorithm that accounts for the release date of the application databases, the date when the file was scanned previously, and changes in the scan settings.
To configure use of iChecker technology:
- Open Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
- Do one of the following:
- To configure the settings of a task created for the virtual machines within the selected administration group, select the folder with the name of this administration group in the console tree and in the workspace select the Tasks tab.
- To configure the settings of a task created for one or more virtual machines (tasks for a set of devices), select the Tasks folder in the console tree.
- In the list of tasks, select the required virus scan task for Light Agent for Linux and open the Settings: <Task name> window by double-clicking it.
- In the properties window of the task, select the Settings section in the list on the left.
- In the right part of the window, in the Security level section, click the Settings button.
- In the Virus scan window that opens, on the Additional tab, in the Scan technology section, do one of the following:
- Select the iChecker technology check box if you want to use this technology when running a virus scan task.
- Clear the iChecker technology check box if you do not want to use this technology when running a virus scan task.
- Click OK in the Virus scan window.
- Click the Apply button.