Editing the list of trusted web addresses
January 10, 2024
You can create a list of web addresses whose content you trust. Web Anti-Virus does not analyze information from trusted web addresses for viruses or other malicious applications. This option may be useful, for example, when Web Anti-Virus interferes with downloading a file from a known website.
To create a list of trusted web addresses using Kaspersky Security Center:
- Open Kaspersky Security Center Administration Console.
- In the Managed devices folder of the console tree, open the folder with the name of the administration group to which the relevant protected virtual machines belong.
- In the workspace, select the Policies tab.
- Select a Light Agent for Windows policy in the list of policies and open the Properties: <Policy name> by double-clicking.
- In the policy properties window, select the Web Anti-Virus section in the list on the left.
- In the right part of the window, in the Security level section, click the Settings button.
- In the Web Anti-Virus window that opens, on the Trusted web addresses tab, select the Do not scan web traffic from trusted web addresses check box.
- Create a list of addresses of websites/web pages whose content you trust. To do this, perform the following actions:
- Click the Add button.
- In the Address / Address mask window that opens, enter the website or web page address or address mask.
- Click OK.
A new record appears in the list of trusted web addresses.
- If necessary, repeat steps a–c of these instructions.
- Click OK in the Web Anti-Virus window.
- Click the Apply button.
To create a list of trusted web addresses in the local interface:
- On the protected virtual machine, open the application settings window.
- In the left part of the window, in the Anti-Virus protection section, select Web Anti-Virus.
In the right part of the window, the Web Anti-Virus component’s settings are displayed.
If the settings in the local interface are not available, this means that the values of settings defined by the policy are used for all protected virtual machines of the administration group.
- Complete steps 6–9 of the previous instructions.
- To save changes, click the Save button.